The Boxing class is structured and specially curated to ensure all newer students begin their journey with strong fundamentals while enabling experienced students to continue solidifying these areas. The curriculum of the class focuses on introductory techniques from different skill areas and progressively builds upon them. Concepts that approach Boxing as a combat sport are shared to aid student’s development in this class.
Suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance students.
- Introduce students to Boxing fundamental skills
- Understand the training principles and concepts
- Establish building blocks for overall Boxing skills
- Improve mental and physical agility
- Learn and practice techniques through drills
13 years old and above
Our Boxing class focuses on Combat Sport skill and not Fitness Boxing.