The Muay Thai class is structured and specially curated to ensure all newer students begin their journey with strong fundamentals while enabling experienced students to continue solidifying these areas. The curriculum of the class focuses on introductory techniques from different skill areas and progressively builds upon them. Concepts that approach Muay Thai as a combat sport are shared to aid student’s development.
Suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance students.
- Introduce students to the fundamental Muay Thai skills
- Understand the training principles and concepts
- Establish building blocks for overall Muay Thai skills
- Improve mental and physical agility
- Learn and practice techniques through drills
13 years old and above
Our Muay Thai class focuses on Combat Sport skill and not Fitness Muay Thai.