The Brazilian Jiujitsu (BJJ) Basics class is design to ensure all newer students will begin their journey with strong fundamentals and experience students continue to work on solidifying their fundamentals. The curriculum of the class focuses on introductory techniques from different positions and progressively builds up from it, as well as concepts in BJJ as a combat sports that will aid student’s development.
Suitable for White, Blue and Purple belts
- Introduce students to the fundamental Brazilian Jiujitsu skills
- Understand the training principles and concepts
- Establish building blocks for overall Brazilian Jiujitsu skills
- Improve mental and physical agility
- Learn and practice techniques through drills
13 years old and above